21 Nov 2017

Snowman Scenic Square



I have been busy creating a half dozen of these adorable scenic boxes. Before assembling the mdf pieces 
I painted them and then added a coat of crackle.Sitting happily inside this one you can find a snowman or snowlady, a snowflake, both painted and decorated. Some dried elements, flowers pine cone etc, and some sumptuous  pink berries.
I also used mini polystyrene balls, and oh my goodness they went absolutely everywhere! I think I will still be finding them at Easter!




Thank you for stopping by, I would like to enter my little scene into the Mini Marvel challenge at A Vintage Journey

4 comments:

  1. Jannet, I have seen these beautiful little box frames - they are so tiny! You have packed so much into yours, the little snow lady is just adorable - I love this! I can just imagine those polystyrene balls getting everywhere - lol!

    Thank you so much for joining in our Mini Marvels challenge at A Vintage Journey. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sa----weet! I love this little snowman scene! How inspiring! While I'm here I want to thank you for playing along at A Vintage Journey in our Mini Marvels challenge! Hugs! Sara Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little see-through box frame for your lovely winter scene - so pretty in the white with touches of pink in the berries, snowwoman's hat and gems! This will look so festive on a shelf or windowsill! thanks for joining us in the AVJ Mini Marvels challenge! Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful mini Snowman scene , Jannet. Love the open mdf frame and the pops of pink give a lovely contemporary feel . Thanks for joining us at A Vintage Journey x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye