13 Mar 2016

Alice in Wonderland

I used the lovely Alice stamp set by Carabelle Studios and coloured Alice and the White Rabbit with watercolours. I love using watercolours they give such a delicate pale look.

I stamped lots of roses, and then created their stems from some old book pages which I had inked up green.

I used grunge paste through a diamond stencil and coloured it red when dry. You can colour grunge paste before applying, but I forgot to do that this time!

Thank you so much for looking, I hope you enjoyed meeting Alice!

I would like to enter Alice in Wonderland into the challenges below.

That's Crafty Stencils and Masks Challenge

Craft Stamper Anything Goes

Artistic Stamper Springtime

Creative Artists Anything Goes

Try It On A Tuesday Feminine and Fancy

 

9 comments:

  1. Lovely creation Jannet !

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful project, thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Alice in her beautiful rose garden! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool. I love Alice and you have done that story justice here. Beautiful work and thanks for posting on TIOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful design!
    Thanks so very much for playing with us in the TIMI challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Alice in wonderland garden... Thank you so much for entering our challenge over at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog, we hope to see you join in again...

    Hugs Rhonda DT & Owner xxx
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Janet, thanks for entering the challenge at The Artistic Stamper - Debs DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why don´t you join my Alice ATC swap, Jannet? There´s still lots of time to make 3 ATCs and send them to Germany (which only takes a few days from the U. K.) - they aren´t due before April 30! (Sorry, I had to contact you here because you don´t have an email link on your blog.) Cheers, Marion

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye