20 Jan 2016

Fairy Wishes

I created the background using bleeding art tissue.It is an easy and quick way to make colourful backgrounds. If you would like to give this technique a try, I will be writing a little article on the Mixed Media Mojo blog on the 27th January. I ve been playing a lot with bleeding art tissue recently, so I will be sharing my discoveries.

I added a good sprinkling of glitter to the dandelions and the fairy wings, but it does not show up very well in the photo. I also added some flowersoft to the flowers in her hair.

I would like to enter my Fairy Wishes into the following challenges.

Craft Stamper Take a Stamp

Artistic Stamper Anything Goes

Try It On A Tuesday Silhouettes

All Sorts Challenges Girly and Sparkly

Penny Black One For the Girls

Below are more backgrounds which I created with the bleeding art tissue technique.

 

14 comments:

  1. What a lovely fairy card Jannet, I was pondering over this stamp at the weekend and didn't buy her in the end but think I need to change that.

    Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to add my thanks for joining in at Allsorts as well Jennet.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely backgrounds you created and nice cards with the fairy and the sweet bear.
    Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful background and fairy image Janner. The flowersoft in her hair is a nice idea.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black and More and good luck in our prize draw.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering our girly and sparkly challenge at allsorts Tracy X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful backgrounds for these fantastic silhouette cards. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous Jannet!
    So glad you joined TioT's!
    Happy weekend and thank you for visiting my personal blog!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sweet silhouette Jannet! The background is great too! Thanks for playing along with us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and love the technique, thanks for joining us at TIOT, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the background colours.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More January challenge and good luck x Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card. Loving the background technique, very creative and just love it x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty ... love those backgrounds. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ..... Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card Thank you so much for joining us over at The Artistic Stamper and good luck for the Challenge. x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye