11 Jan 2016

Here's to LIFE !

30 years ago I was in a coma, and I was not expected to survive. When I did the dr told my parents that with the problems I had/have I could only reasonably expect to live for 2O years.

So today for a special treat myself and my mother went to Thats Crafty. It was our first visit there. We spent 45 mins in a traffic jam just trying to get onto the M25, it was quite a journey! It also turned out to be very tricky to find as its on a industrial estate!

Luckily we also took my portable ramp as there was a high step at the entrance. They are thinking of having a ramp put in soon, so that's really good .It was a nice shop with lots of quality goodies to tempt me.


Here are the lovely goodies I treated myself to.

A round gelli plate, a non stick craft mat, and some stamps and a stencil!

Afterwards we had a pizza, and I had a Prosecco and made a toast, I did not die and I have outlived the Drs prediction.
We toasted LIFE

 

2 comments:

  1. Your story of life is amazing. I wish you all the best for the future, may it be happy, healthy and creative. I send love and light and healing energy to you.
    Dear Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sabine, I appreciate your kind words very much.
      My best wishes to you

      Delete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye