27 Oct 2015

Reaching for Wishes

 

I used dye inks, white acrylic paint on a cocktail stick! a punched butterfly- oh dear that does not sound good but you know what I mean!

And some pretty flowersoft for her to stand in.

 

I would like to enter this into

Craft Stampers Octobers Challenge ink, stitch paint

And Country View Crafts add some texture

All of the cards I have shown for the last few challenges were made months ago, but I had never put them on my blog before. I am still unwell and I have not been able to do hardly any craft since August. I miss it very much.

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card. I love this stamp too. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye