19 Aug 2015

Lavender Tea Cup

This is my first attempt at making a tea cup! I have made an early start making my Christmas gifts. We have friends who always stop in on their way to the Lake District in October so we always give them their Christmas gifts then.

I used Lavinia Stamps Lavender stamp on the tea cup, and their flowers stamp on the saucer. I drew a gold line around the edges and then covered it in glossy accents to make it sturdy but also to give it a glossy China look...
I visited Fortnums and Masons for the first time on Monday, so I picked up, some of their famous tea to sit inside the cup.

Thank you so much for looking.

I would like to enter my Lavender Tea Cup into the following challenges

 
My birthday is in August, and to celebrate I am giving away a Clarity Stamp Stencil. Also included is a booklet of ideas on how to use it. Which is written by Barbara Gray. More info and to enter here

 

 

7 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea, just love the teacup. Thank you so much for sharing in the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck. Kx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and what a lovely novel gift to give to someone..... Many thanks for entering the Lavinia Challenge and Good Luck ..... Marianne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely idea, your friends will love it.....hope it will inspire others to try something like this. Thanks for sharing with us a Lavinia Stamps.
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely delicate design you have chosen for your tea cup! A lovely gift. Thank you for sharing with us, good luck! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea for a gift. Thank you for joining in this month challenge at The Artistic Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really lovely. Thank you for joining the Lisa B Designs challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty way to show off those lovely delicate lavender stamps. Tea on the terrace anyone?!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Country View Challenges.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye