28 Jul 2015

My Pastel Painting of Elvis

My sister was recently sorting out all of the clutter from our attic, when she came upon some of my pastel paintings from nearly 30 years ago! 

I particularly like this one of Elvis. I could never do that now! It is especially remarkable because at the time I painted it I was very, very seriously ill, and I painted it in bed.

 A few months later I was near to death in a coma and was not expected to survive, but that is another story......

It was nice to see this painting again, I now have it in a frame and hanging on my wall. I am of course still an Elvis fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye