30 Jul 2015

Ink Dusters, Pooh quote stamp, and make your own Stamp Masks


I have received these happy packages One from Inkylicious and one from Stix2 .

I am especially looking forward to using the ink dusters as I have had terrible problems with some stencil brushes I have used before. The hairs came out, and not just one or two but bunches of them! (See pics below) The company sent me another set and the same thing happened again, so I looked for alternatives and these ones look good. 

Oh at the same time this lovely stamp found its way into my basket. The quote is from a Pooh film, but it is not from the original books by A.A. Milne. I hope to a make a card with it soon.

At Stix2 I found A4 sheets of masking paper, so I can now create my own masks for stamps, and I may try to create a mask  for  the London skyline. A bit ambitious, but worth a try! Stix2 have free postage in July.
I have some Blog Candy to give away on Saturday.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye