13 Jun 2015

Lavinia Stamp Challenge Any Colours you like



It's my sisters birthday next month, so I have made this little box especially for her. She is a chocoholic, so it will be easy to fill it!

I love playing with my Lavinia stamps, as it takes me to a fantasy world of fairies, unicorns, and magic. There are no rules so I don't have to worry about everything being in perspective or perfectly aligned and perfect. In a fantasy world it can be just as I want it to be.......  or just as it turns out. 

I would like to enter this into  Lavinia Stamp Challenge Any Colours You Like

Thank you so fairy much for looking 








5 comments:

  1. Lovely little box Jannet, your Sister is going to love (with or without the chocolates!!). Thanks for entering the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck. Kx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a delightful box you've created, your sister will love it I'm sure? Thank you for sharing it with us at Lavinia Stamps Challenge, good luck, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely is this and I am sure your Sister will just love this never mind the chocolate the box is just beautiful.....Good Luck in the Challenge and thank you "Fairy" much for sharing..... Marianne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is going to LOVE this it is so pretty!! Many thanks for joining the Lavinia Stamps challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful box you've created, your Sister will love it I'm sure. Thank you for joining us in the Lavinia Chalenge, and good luck, hugs Pauline DT member xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye