2 Oct 2017

November Craft Stamper



It is always a huge honour to be published in Craft Stamper! I am thrilled to share a sneak peek of my “Everything Will Be Ok” card which is in the fabulous November issue. I used a gorgeous Phyllis Harris  Stamp, I love her art!


It looks like it is going to be another fantastic Craft Stamper issue!

You can get a copy of the magazine at  www.craftstamper.com or buy subscriptions, www.mags-uk.com for single print copies, digital copies from www.pocketmags.co.uk 

Thank you xx


1 comment:

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye