28 Oct 2016

The Mad Inventor

Mr Herbert Bumblewaite is known locally as "the mad inventor" as he is always collecting whatnots to make some sort of contraption with. On a crisp Autumn morning he decided to test out his latest invention which was his flying contraption.......

All the details of how I made this little Autumnal scene can be found on the Indigoblu Blog

Thank you for flying by, if you bump into Herbert on your travels could you please send him home!

I made this before my operation, and the good news I am getting movement back in my finger, and I am excercising it well so I hope to be back to crafting very soon.I miss it!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

Anything but Cute Autumn Day

Creative Artiste Anything Mixed Media

Products used

 

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful dimensional creation. Fabulous details and textures.
    Thank you for joining in with the October challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project , I love all the detail... Thank you so much for entering our challenge over at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog, we hope to see you join in again...

    Hugs Rhonda DT & Owner xxx
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, I will be on the lookout for Mr.Bumblewaithe, I am glad his experiment with flying was successful ... I hope your op was just as successful too!
    Thank you for joining us at the Creative Artiste Mixed Media Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck! Love Denyse (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye