16 Mar 2016

Wild Poppy Meadow Box

I couldn't bear to throw out this lovely little biscuit box, so I decided to cover it with decoupage papers. I used Wildflower Woods Paperpatch. I always use PVA glue with my decoupage, it is much less expensive than the special decoupage glue and seems to work ok for me.

My favourite flower is the wild poppy, and Crafty Individuals Poppy Meadow Stamp fitted perfectly on the front of the box ! I used watercolours to colour the image.

For a finishing touch I put some lace along the side of the lid. This lace had a double sided tape already on it, which was helpful!

I am going to give this to my sister for Easter, ....... I better find something nice to put in it first !

Thank you so much for visiting.

I would like to enter my Poppy Meadow Box into the following challenges.

Crafty Individuals Boxes of All Sorts

Try it on a Tuesday Nature

All Sorts Challenge Spring Is In The Air

Craft Stamper Anything Goes

 

 

14 comments:

  1. I love how you have altered your little biscuit box and the stamp colouring is great. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Individuals challenge this month. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to decorate your box! I love wild poppies! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is recycling at its best. I adore how you turned the lowly biscuit box into a thing of beauty. To me, the box is the gift. So anything you add to it will be a bonus. I'm here from Try it on Tuesday and love how you were inspired by nature with your great poppies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful alteration of the biscuit box

    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project, hanks for joining us at TIOT, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely decorated box, love the poppies and the background paper.
    Thank you for joining our Spring colours challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  7. great coloring work, love all the stamped image turned out. Thanks for joining in the CI challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful project. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poppies are so pretty. Great take on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous altered box Jannet. You have really brought out the beauty of the poppy stamp you have used. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Individuals Challenge.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, wonderful coloring of this poppy stamp!!!
    Well done Jannet, your altered biscuit box is really superb, this will be a very lovely gift for your sister.
    Thank you for joining in our Crafty Individuals Challenge this month with it. Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great alternation Jannet! Thanks for sharing it with us at TioT this time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely project with a great coloring work!!
    Thank you for joining in the Crafty Individuals challenge this month.
    Hugs,
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely box. Love this stamp. On your box looks beautiful!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye