29 Mar 2016

Laugh Often Love Much

This is my first "recipe" card. Tando Creative have a challenge to use this recipe

1 x stencil

2 x stamps

3 x flowers

I love Tando Creative and I have a lot of their lovely chipboards.

I created the background with dye inks and applied them with ink dusters. I used a leaf stencil in the corners. Two stamps, provided the sentiment, and the grasses.

I put some gesso on my Tando flowers and the coloured them with water colours. I cut them off the grass piece they were on,and glued them to the bottom of the picture.

Thank you for looking.

I would like to enter this into

Tando Creative Recipe Week

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. this is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Tando x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like your Tando pieces - lovely card and thank you for sharing with us at Tando Creative.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye