10 Jun 2015

Summer is on its way

I have used  this adorable girl on a swing stamp made by the very talented artist Phyliss Harris.  I am making a set of cards for my sisters birthday in July, and this is the first one. I think it is very summery and fun. 

Your imagination really can take you anywhere, and thank goodness I have a very good imagination.....

I would like to enter this into Artistic Stampers Summer is on its way challenge and also the
 Unity Challenge and The Craft Barn Challenge

Thank you for looking, and happy summer time!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us over at The Artistic Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that girl on a swing stamp - she is having such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful , whimsical card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this card, wish I could still do that on a swing!! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. You have captured what seemed like endless summer days of our childhood.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye